These little people are just so much fun! I haven't posted about them in a while, I figured now is as good as ever. They get older on the 6th of every month, so soon they will be 10 months old. I cannot believe that it has been that long already. It seems like yesterday they were born.
For the last 9 1/2 months I have been tested to my limits. I have endured more crying, poopy diapers and sickness than a mother should. I have gone days without showering and only did shower when it started to get bad. I haven't cut my hair in almost 2 years. Last time I got a pedicure was at Mother's Day. I have stopped wearing make-up except for on Sundays. I sleep on average about 4 hours a day. I have more gray hair than I care to mention. I have consumed more Dr. Pepper than I should.
Despite all of that, I am so blessed these two nuggets chose me to be there mommy. They are so sweet. They love to laugh and cuddle. They think everyone in their family is hilarious. They love to eat big people food. They think they are big enough to stand and crawl every where. They love music. I can calm them down by singing to them very close to their ear. They prefer to sleep in their beds.
Just in the past week, they have started interacting with one another, especially in their highchairs. It is the most darling thing to watch.
Logan just cut his 5th tooth and Savannah cut her 2nd and 3rd. They love to show them off by smiling with the biggest cheesy smile. They both have killer blue eyes.(I am definitely preparing myself for when they get older and have boyfriends/girlfriends.)
Having twins is very hard but very rewarding all at the same time. Watching them grow and develop is so fun as they develop their own personalities but also rely on one another. They have a bond that us singletons will never understand.
It is time for us to baby proof the apartment. Like Phil says in Daddy Day Care "Let's get baby gate crazy". They are on the move and so curious about everything they can see.
If any of you other moms out there have multiples I would love to hear your experiences. Being a mom of multiples (MoMs) is such a unique experience that I never thought would be mine but can't imagine it not.

That is crazy they are almost 10 months old! Such cuties and your doing a great job as a mommy!
ReplyDelete