It's that time again. Due to all the sickness that has been
making it's way around our house I have
come to realize all the little things I rely on every day
as well as the helpful aids I used for the sickies.
1. Ibuprofen for kids
this made a many nights of fevers, chills, ear infections
and whatever else a little more bearable.
2. Disney Junior

when the littles just can't seem to find energy at
least they can watch their favorite shows
3. Pedialyte
this saved us many nights from getting dehydrated
4. Footie Pajamas

the weather has changed and it is chilly plus being sick,
these were our choice of clothes for about a week.
5. Music

we have a CD player in the kids room.
this CD collection is on repeat and it plays them to
sleep every night. It's become part of their routine that they
remind me of it if I forget.
I am thankful our weeks of sickness are just about over.
We can finally start to enjoy the outdoors and maybe even
play with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment