To the young man driving the grey Toyota on I-15,
You are an inconsiderate fool. You were driving like an greedy, selfish jerk. Traffic was very congested and you thought it be a good idea to change 2 lanes at a time to get in front of me? I am mother driving with 4 kids, you better believe I will put a fight. You make me slam on my brakes as well as swerve into the HOV lane (that had double lines, mind you). I'm not proud of my next moment but I was so mad and scared that the only thing I thought of was to raise the infamous middle finger at you. You then had the audacity to smirk at me.
For the next 15 minutes I watched you change lanes, swerve in and out of lanes and brake on a 5 lane highway more times than you would see in a car chase on a movie. I watched all the cars around us slam on brakes, and get scared just like I was.
What the heck were you thinking? Or were you not thinking? Do you have a death wish or are you that selfish and inconsiderate that you don't care? Either way I sure hope I don't run into you again. This momma is very protective of her cubs and if you caused anything to happen to them you will be seeing more than my finger.
Sincerely,
The crazy woman in the silver minivan
P.S. Did it feel good to never really get ahead of the pack.
I mean, you were never more than 3 car links ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment