1. Dr. Pepper is Awesome!
2. All kids are different and I need to treat them that way.
3. Band-aids fix everything.
4. Boxes, Dishes and anything paper are the best toys.
5. My kids are smarter than I think.
6. When you think you're doing a horrible job and they aren't
learning a thing, you're wrong.
7. Daddy is great but Mommy fixes everything.
8. When they call my name I should respond immediately.
9. Playground time is necessary every day.
10. If they eat cereal for all 3 meals they'll be OK.
11. Their laughter takes away all my worries.
12. I can change a diaper in 30 seconds.
13. Music is good for the soul.
14. I am thankful for sleep and will never
take it for granted again.
15. Pajamas are perfectly acceptable to wear all day.
16. Showers are overrated.
17. They just want to do everything I am doing
18. Bedtime stories are awesome!
19. Holidays have so much more meaning now.
20. I am capable of more than I thought.
21. Multitasking is an ART and
I am a freaking artist.
22. I am stronger than I think both physically and mentally.
23. Laundry never ends.
24. I need to be their biggest fan!
25. My phone is not important.
26. If I don't hear any noise, they're up to something.
27. I hate when my babies are sick.
28. Night time prayers are a must.
29. Dance parties are so much fun.
30. I don't have to have the radio playing in the car
to enjoy the ride.
31. Doctors may not always be right, I need to trust my GUT!
32. Escalators are so NEAT!
33. Playing in leaves reminds me to be a kid!
34. Be a good citizen so your kids will want to be too!
I am so grateful I get to be a mother. Some days I am more grateful than others but everyday I am blessed to have these 4 little munchkins in my life. I know I will just keep learning new things and I am so excited for those experiences.






This is such a great post! Thank you! Your a great mom!!!
ReplyDelete