Ikea High Chairs
. These gems are only $25 total.
They are practical and so easy to wipe down.
For crazy dry nights like the ones we get in Utah we always
have a humidifier in the kids room. We use this one that is cool mist.
My kids are hot blooded like me so we are always warm, so it wouldn't
make sense for us to get a warm mist and this cool mist humidifier works
really well in our apartment. Its a ReliOn brand from Walmart.

Our ReadySetGrow stroller. We got a twin discount from Babies R Us
and it has been awesome so far. We already had Graco carseats so they fit in this
stroller. It has 12 different positions. It's not heavy and folds up nicely.

I love the Lavender bath soap for babies.
Lavender helps them relax and it is easy to put them
to bed after their bath.

I love that lavender bath soap! I used to use it for ME! haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha Isabelle, I totally use the kids soap all the time. Congrats on getting hitched!
ReplyDelete