For all you moms out there, I would love some feedback.
As you know I have 4 kids ranging from 8 months to 4 years. I live in a small apartment which means all the kids are in the same room. When it was just the two older before the babies were born it was really easy, we had a routine with books, songs, prayers and snuggling and they went to sleep like champs.
Now that the twins are in there it is a nightmare. We have tried everything. First we tried putting the twins to bed and an hour later putting the older two to bed. That led to the other two wanting to act out or talk and giggle, which led to the babies waking up. Next we tried putting the older two to bed first which works sometimes but that means we have to put them to bed at 7-730 because the babies are tired around 8 p.m. That didn't work. Next we tried putting the babies to bed and then letting the older two basically just fall asleep in the living room and we transfer them to their bed. I hate that. It isn't a routine and it isn't good for the kids.
I am out of ideas. I don't know what to do or try anymore.
Have any of you experienced this? Do you have any advice for me? Any suggestions?
Maybe there are others out there struggling just like me and we can help one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment