Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

More Favorite Things

1. Hot Wheels Cars
These toys are an inexpensive reward for the kids. You can get them for $.97c at Walmart



2. The Ensign (LDS Magazine)
Ensign
This is a way for us to be inspired and lead by our leaders. Many awesome articles in these magazines.



3. UVU
UVU Logo
This place is giving my husband a better education so we can have a better life. I am extremely grateful for that. 


4. My Smartphone 

I know this is crazy to have this a favorite, but without it I would forget my appointments.
I would forget phone numbers. I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with my family and friends.
It puts so much at my fingertips and even teaches me children. I am grateful for it and the people that came up with this 
sort of technology.  (its a samsung nexus)


5. My Recliner
80000-SGSAGERECL 39  Sage Upholstered Rocker Recliner
My mom bought me this recliner and had it delivered while I was in the hospital with the twins.
I have never owned a rocking chair or recliner before. It seriously was the nicest gift.
I use it all the time and it is wide enough that I can hold both babies at the same 
time and still be comfortable. I love it! (currently on sale at RC Willey)


No comments:

Post a Comment