Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holiday activities in Utah 2013

I have been searching for activities to do that won't break the bank. I have found plenty of them and am so excited to take my family on some of these.  Here's my list that we will definitely be doing. 


Sacred Gifts Exhibition

BYU Museum of Art. To purchase tickets go here



Storytime with Santa





Lights on Orem
November 25, 2013 @ 6 p.m.
Meet at State street and Center in Orem for some fun. Bring some new socks, underwear or books. The Kiwanis club will be distributing these items to children in need. 


Lights on Provo



Santa Visits
Provo Towne Center-Nov 15-Dec 24 by JC Penney
University Mall-Nov 29-Dec 23 by Kay Jewelers and H&M
Shop at Riverwoods-until Dec 24 Mon-Sat 5-8 P.M.


Zoo Lights
Nov 30-Dec 31
Sunday-Wednesday 530-8 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday 530-9 p.m.
For tickets and prices go here

If you have any ideas that I missed, please feel free to share. Also check out enjoyutah.org for more events all around Utah. Happy Holidays!












No comments:

Post a Comment