I am lucky to have a lot of mommy moments with my children. Today was no exception.
We were hanging at the neighborhood playground and my son Jackson climbs a tree for the first time!!!! He was so proud of himself that I couldn't help but tear up.
While out at that same playground my 3 year old figured out how to use her pedals on her tricycle. This is huge.
My 1 year old can climb stairs and come back down.
Later we were in the car and my 3 year old finally figured out how to buckle herself in her carseat. (This is especially great)
We went to The Olive Garden for dinner and my kids chose salad for their meal.
We spent the rest of the night at home where my kids can turn my house into a scene from Twister in 10 seconds but they are having so much fun because all 4 of them are playing together. The twins are on the move and learning new things every minute. My daughter is so amazing on her tablet. Jackson is such a kind heart. I say " we need to get ready for bed" and Jackson says "don't worry mom, I'll get jammies for the babies."
We made up stories, we sang songs and we laughed.
It was a day to go down in the books. I look forward to my mommy moments tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment