Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My cup runneth over

I am just so happy right now. My brother is over which happens every sunday. I just put the babies to bed, Richard is at work doing his part as the provider and the rest of us are hanging in the living room. Kirk (brother) is playing Legos with the kids. It has been a great day and I am just overwhelmed with gratitude. I am so blessed. 

I have a roof over my head, I have 4 amazing children, I have a wonderful husband that supports me in all my craziness. I have a testimony of my savior and know that through him I can do anything. I have a family that loves me no matter what. I am able to pay the bills and feed my children. I am able to take them outside and play. 

I am sitting back taking in all the love that fills this house. We all have our ups and downs but when it comes down to it we are all that matters and we know we all love each other. It is just an awesome feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment