Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spring is in the air!


It might not be in the air on the calender but dang it, it seems like it is outside. We have been having 40 degree temps with sunshine and rain. I can't help but be excited for winter to be over. I look forward to a new earth with beautiful flowers and all the creatures coming out from hibernating. I love spring. It a time to feel renewed. 

MY TOP 5 FOR SPRING

Sandals
(i prefer these over any other shoe)

Playing outside
(we get a little stir-crazy in the winter)

Flowers

Easter 
and the meaning it brings.

Spring Break
(we are taking a little vacation this year) 

No matter if spring is here or not it feels like it and I already am starting to feel the renewal of myself that is the healing process. Never is it too late to make a change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment