I'm Back!!!!
Life got very busy starting in May. I decided to go back to work to help out with finances. I went back to the Olive Garden, which was not my favorite but they are flexible. I only lasted there about 7 weeks and in July I was offered a position at Oakhurst Apartments where I live as the Leasing Agent. I was thrilled. It worked perfectly with Richards school schedule coming up and it was close to home (almost too close LOL) and it had incentives. I took it and am still there and loving every day of it.
Birthdays and Holidays came and went. Mom moved away July 5 and we suddenly became a normal family full of our own problems and winning moments. Jackson started kindergarten. Madison started a dance class and speech class. The twins turned 2! Richard and I celebrated 7 years together! New Years came and here we are.
Because I work 9-5 everyday I only see my kids for about 4 hours a day and on weekends. It is crazy but it's what works best for us right now. With days like today I had a wake up call and realized my time with these spirits is limited and I need to be grateful for it. So after putting all the kids to bed and checking my social media, I realized I have a lot to be thankful for. So of course I need to make a list to remind myself.
1. I am grateful for 4 beautiful children that love me no matter what.
2. I am grateful for a husband that supports me in whatever I choose to do.
3. I am grateful for a warm bed, food in my pantry, a van that runs, health insurance and hot water.
4. I am grateful for my testimony. (it has been tested beyond any limits I have been tested before and it is only getting stronger)
5. I am grateful for my 4 brothers and mother who love me and support me unconditionally.
6. I am grateful for a job that allows me flexibility if needed and my residents who forgive me and my mishaps.
7. I am grateful for the scriptures and how they just guide my life right where it needs to be.
8. I am grateful that Richard is going to school to better our lives.
9. I am grateful for the people that cross my path that allow me to help them.
10. I am grateful for doctors.
11. I am grateful for medication that gets me back on track.
12. I am grateful for other MoMs and the support system we offer one another even though we have never met.
Lastly I am grateful to wake up every morning alive and know the Lord has given me 1 more day with my babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment